Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: Under New Management

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ye gods. That must be such a horribly painful thing to do. Isn't it great they have all these wonderful contraceptives these days?

  2. #32
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darn if I would have put myself in such a deadly position..she should have done a Mrs. L. Bobbit thing...whack it off and toss it out the car window..TA DA no more bablies

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 17, 2005 09:48 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

  3. #33
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats what I asked her...why didn't you just tell him NO!!! But that was then and this is now...Boy do I feel grateful!!!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that's uncanny. I just mentioned Bobbit in another thread. Great minds, eh?

    I just don't understand why they made it so difficult for themselves back then. Most men - if not all - prefer oral anyway! Problem solved.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who doesn't ???

  6. #36
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amen!!!! Now if they would only learn to suck it themselves!!!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Gagging*...that was a terrible visual..

  8. #38
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ron Jeremy- Marachino Cherry 1976...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right. Some can. I guess you have to be into yoga a lot or something.

    Someone sent me this video and my neck hurts every time I watch it.

    I think it actually was the long missing Bonnie that sent me that when I still had AIM.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WANNA SEE!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •